[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Eris_ Posts: 97
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
ERIS
Just give me a reason,
Just a little bit's enough,
Just a second we're not broken, just bent.
As silent as a shadow, her steps were trained to be as silent as a whisper. Ears pressed to her crown. An invisible crown? Perhaps. Imagination was a splendid thing, there nestled in her flaming red hair was a crown made of dragon bone, black, solid and unyielding. There was no force that was stronger than a dragon's bone. Tangled within the twisted bone were many blue gemstones of various sizes. Nothing would cut down the dragon princess, the Goddess of Discord, the Destroyer of Worlds. A fiery mane tumbled down her back, flames hotter than the ones that burned in hell touched her flesh. The pain was not felt by the goddess though, no. Nothing could harm her. After all she was Eris the great descendant of the true chaos goddess herself. She was crowned by dragon's, blessed by devils and demons she did not bow to anyone. She did not bend at the knees for anyone. She certainly did not fear death, she only welcomed it's sweet embrace everyday.

The moonlight was with her tonight, she bathed in it, a body made of pure gold. The light guided her around Helovia, provided shadows for her lethal form to slip into. What would the Empress of blood discover today? Which unlucky soul would have the pleasure of meeting her? There were so many scents in the air, some called to her, others sang. They all wanted to meet Eris the Knowable, Eris the Dark Queen, Eris the Master of Death. It was not as simple as picking one scent, oh no. It was about the blood. Whoever had the strongest blood was the one who always ruled. It had been that way throughout history, the royal ruled. Their children ruled simply because it...was...in...their...BLOOD!

Oh she had found the scent she wanted...it was strong, pretty and it smelt amazing. I smell blood!" Evilness twisted her laugh into a cackle, it was high pitched, sending the native birds fleeing from their nest. On and on her cackle echoed through the trees, the quickened pace of the Dark Queen was impressive. Nimbly and skilfully she darted between trees with the speed and grace of a meer deer. The hunt was on, the game was being played. The one blessed by mighty dragons had put her first chest piece into play.

Ears heard voices then, slowing to a stop she waited in the shadows. A cruel grin played on her face, oh no, this lioness did not mind playing the waiting game. Sometimes she enjoyed it. Two souls talking, one was threatening to basically eat the other. Eris decided that she liked this dark mare. The moonlight shone down on the other madwoman, her form was impressing...dominate over the other younger one. Oh it would disappoint this mare to share. Then another appeared, speaking words. Eris watched her partner spit out a dialogue, now the smile disappeared. Her white faced sister was here, stealing the fun from underneath her. This would not do. Like a tiger waiting to pounce, the red lady waited for her moment, aways choose the most dramatic appearance possible. Never ever allow yourself to feel comfortable, it ruined the moment tragically. A bitter silence fell.

"You have a tallent of twisting even the sweetest words...sister." Sister. There was no pure loyalty between them. Neither truly pleased the other, neither truly respected the other. Eris' whispered words slipped out through the dark. Seele however was not clever, sweet or very intimidating. No. She was the sweet face that stole Eris' glory. Eris was the true power in their group, the rightful one who would lead them to victory or a fall so amazing that singers would write endless songs about Eris. The mare who conquered and became the master of all evils. Failure. The mare herself was to be found standing next to a simple little filly. Fresh to life, not yet had this sweet little dove felt the sweet embrace of true fear. Hungry eyes laughed at the girl, vicious thoughts of death filled her mind. "Did you fall from your nest little dove?" Asked the Goddess. Her lips were practically pressed against the filly's ear. The words were hissed and said with a venom, a cruel and malicious smile wrapped itself on to her frame.

A giggle tumbled from her lips as the red lady backed away from the toy. Now she ignored them all except the filly, it was after all this bird's blood that had sung to her so loudly. It's voice had been like the first breeze of birdsong. Fresh, new and beautiful. Oh the dragon lady knew that the colour of her blood would also be beautiful, rich in the colour of crimson. Saliva swept through her mouth at the very thought of it. Oh and the FLAVOUR! Eris knew that it would taste as sweet as the nectar of flowers, yet at the same time it would be filled with iron, the mineral that would make her crown stronger.

"Oh my little flower, so pure...not even tainted by a stallion." Eris giggled looking upon her new toy with joy. She would play with this one for a while. Eyes snapped to the one who was playing with her toy before hand, her new friend. Tipping her head Eris greeted her with a few polite words. "You have a lovely toy." Still ignoring the white faced sister of hers, Eris bared her bloody teeth at her friend in a smile. Oh this could become oh so fun. The crown still sat snuggly on her flaming hair, while her extremely gaunt body kept on walking slow circles around her brand new toy. Blue orbs now flicked to Seele and she protectively circled her new toy...no, she would not let Seele ruin this! She wanted to play with this other mare, not once had she sent out an invitation to the one that was her sister!

She was Eris, the Goddess of Chaos, the Ruler of Failure, the Destroyer of Worlds. The daughter of gods and dragons alike. She shared her prey with whom ever she wished.

The Empress of Blood and Glory was playing a game. Who would be able to guess what it was though? She did not wish to kill this little dove. Oh no.

It was so much worse.

Took a little longer, had to edit Seele in ^-^
I expect Eris will be all lovey-dovey with Seele in the next post...xDDD

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-27-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Seele - 08-31-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Eris_ - 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 09-02-2013, 07:42 PM