the Rift

[OPEN] Sing Me The Song Of Death

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

{walk} { "talk"} { quoting, -Raven-}

The sudden presence of two new beings alarms me. The thought of them ganging up on me and killing me, why that could ever so possibly become true. Their disgusting and harsh words sink into my ear drums. I simply force myself to ignore them, and focus on Histe. I only merely acknowledge their presence with a slight nod to each of them.

"Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Bring your little demon to the party, bitch, he can meet me."

He lurches inside me. His ticking time bomb coming closer and closer to that dreadful moment. I flinch, his words inside me harsh, as he screams and yells, wishing he could lurch from out of my mouth and murder them all.

- What dirty cowards! Those disgusting bitches think the can take us. Do they? Well, they are up for a fight of their life. I will help you Harmony. With all of my dirty soul. I'll handle your dirty work, darling.-

A smirk poisoned my sorrel kissers. I let him leak from my heart and engulf my body. I simply became something mere in my brain. It's very hard to explain. I will let him do what he pleases, since I am ever so happy he has returned to me.

I feel my muscles line with energy, and my body urge to kill. My blood is pumped faster and faster as my heart beats at a unbelievable rate. My orbs darken to a dark purple, and become fierce. When I speak, my voice has become lower.

" Tisk tisk, little bitch. I've already met you, I've been here the whole time you dumbass. Now, you have aggravated me, I now wish to tear you to shreds. I am not dinner. I will never be. "

@[Histe]
@[Eris]
@[Seele]
@[Tonka]
@[Antheia]
@[Chemical]

Table by Wild. - SarhaharaS1@DA

Messages In This Thread
Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-07-2013, 02:21 AM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-18-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Harmony - 08-18-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Sing Me The Song Of Death - by Histe - 08-23-2013, 09:33 PM