the Rift

[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

My clefts traveled me to the Heart of Helovia, my front left leg whimpering in pain. Yes, I was still limping from that horrible day on the beach, but I needed some warmth. The air was still chilly with the snow flying around on the ground, even if it wasn't really snow anymore with mostly mud.
I reached the fire's flames, but I stayed where it was just a the right temperature for me. I flopped down on the ground. "Ouch!" I shouted in a painful voice as my injured leg pounded against the hard floor of the Earth.
The air was filled with a warm breeze and I couldn't be more happier. It was like the sun was back here, without an actual blazing hot sun. My eyelids began to slip over my eyes and I couldn't help but fall into a deep sleep. The dead grass provided me a soft bed to lay on so the ground wouldn't hurt my ribs.
I had so many questions to ask about my hurt leg, but no one to forward them to. Was I going to be alright? Would someone ever help this thing heal? Would I die from pain? What would happen to Harmony if I passed away and nobody take her in? Would someone be worried if I came home limping? It was like I was freaking out over one little sprain in my leg. How could this be happening to me? See! There's another question!
I wish I had never wished to have a race against my foal, but I just wanted to have some fun, not hurt myself. What if that happened to Harmony?! That was one thing to be happy about, that it didn't happen to my little princess. Gosh, that would've been a horrible thing!

tag; OPEN!
wc; 300 words flat!
occ; Just a little thread about Theia freaking out over a sprained leg. xD

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 09-11-2013, 12:05 AM