the Rift

[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a

My heart raced with fear as he asked what he was going to do with me. Would he throw me into the pit of fire or would he let me go free? I didn’t like the thought of dying like that at all, it was too miserable to think of. He hadn’t even told me his name yet! Mysterious creature indeed.

I just stood there, gazing out into the flames and sparks of the fire. I could exactly see the figure really well, but was that my mother? A dark figure swayed faintly in the smoke, weaving to and fro. I was so confused. Was my mind playing tricks on me or was it really her? I thought she was gone? Forever?

I had missed her dearly. I started to walk up to her, but I blinked, and she disappeared into thin air. I shook my dome, and then looked back up at the flames. Nothing. I gave up, turning back towards the grey stallion. ”I… I never heard a name?" I said politely, tilting my head to the side.

I hope he wouldn’t hurt me, I still had a life to live, I didn’t want it to end so early. Though, he showed a hint of kindness towards me, not much but a little. That was enough to earn his name, right? It didn’t look like he wanted to cause any harm either, and so I would consider him a friend if he would allow me to.

My time was running out and I needed to get back to Harmony before she gets in harm’s way. But first, I would wait for a name from the friendly beast before I just go running away.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 286 words
ooc - ...
tag - @[Voodoo]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-15-2013, 05:58 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 09:39 PM