[OPEN] Warmth for the Injured

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
tear me open pour me out,
inside there's things that scream and shout

The mare stared past me, her eyes searching for something that I had yet to either hear or smell. Thin neck twisted to the right, skull rotating along with the motion in order to look behind me, wine red eyes seeking out the object that seemed to grab her attention; nothing. Two toned ears reached back to hide in my wild hair once more and my attention drew back to the female. She had moved without me noticing, drawing past me with very little to no noise.

Her position caught me off guard and a deep snort rolled out of my nostrils, hot air blasting into the equally warm climate. My hips rolled away from her, right leg reach far enough away to allow my left leg to follow, bringing myself to face her once more. It would be a dumb idea to allow some one to stand at your side, even as injured as this one is at this point. You never know what some of them may be up to.

Finally, a jumble of words formed into a sentence and flowed from the mare: ”I… I never heard a name?" The corners of my mouth twisted into a grim smile, fading away as quickly as it had popped up. "That's too bad." With that, I examined her stance, allowing myself to believe that she is able to stand well enough on her own. Nodding to myself, I turned to my right in one fluid motion, accepting that nothing had come of this day. Sweat began to form in small patches across my dark hide, tinting it a few shades darker than the original color. It is time to go home, and they agreed happily by attempting to rush me onward, picking my body up to a quick walk in order to exit the bowels of hell.

Tagged: @[Antheia]
Text here "Chat here." Voices here

i run but it stays right by my side
Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Voodoo - 08-08-2013, 11:11 PM
RE: Warmth for the Injured - by Antheia - 08-13-2013, 07:38 PM