the Rift

Be the Icon.

Iconic Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Iconic

Mine She whispered. Thinking of her plans for the future, Iconic was becoming impatient. Her dainty hooves made soft thumping noises as she quietly walked along. Her thoughts raced, she couldn't wait for her near future. To be a ruler. To have it her way. All the time, every second. All for her. Her plans you ask?
Dris
The most noble, wisest, and fiercest outcast herd in all of Helovia. Somewhere her fellow murderous equines could come. A place where the thirst for murder was accepted, and actually promoted. Dris would be a training place for stolen, or stray foals to come and learn to fight and thirst for blood. Why is Iconic this way? She really, doesn't even know. Blood and killing was just natural for her. Dris was where she wished she could meet equines, unicorns, pegasi, hybrids, companions, anything that shared her habit and love for murder. Iconic wanted to be known, she actually craved it. She wanted to make herself feared, a good reputation, the way she looked at it

She smiled. Her idea was perfect, an awesome plan. Just, amazing. Iconic stopped and looked around, eerie moon light shed across the land, the snow was now melting, revealing brown grass beneath. She sighed and pawed at the ground. Making herself a small, soft, round area for her to lay at night. She slowly dropped, when she was on the ground, she laid her head on her knee, closing her bright blue orbs.

In the middle of the journey of our life
I came to myself within a dark wood
where the straight way was lost.

sedma.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 04:23 PM