the Rift

Be the Icon.

Hana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hana
I don't preach or scream ain't trying to teach the scene,
The only guidelines are those you need to read between.
She stumbled onto the winged stallion from the Dragon's Throat and the winged mare on pure accident. Her ruby orbs studied the situation and she believed that she saw some tension in the air. Clearing her throat to make sure they both know that she was present. "Pardon me, my name is Hana, I'm a member of the Foothills." A voice that was happy and carefree filled the air, Hana had always been a mare that was full of life, love and joy. The lightly coloured doe took a few more steps forward and offered each winged creature a smile. This mare had always found herself so plain as an equine, hoped with a deep sincerity that the others she had just stumbled upon would not view her in the same manner. Hana took a deep breath in before she continued with her words. "The Foothills...well we are so much more than just a herd, we are a group...a family. However I will not use smoke a mirrors." Hana pauses to catch her breath again. Recruiting was hard work. This little dame hadn't caught a break in a while. "We are also a band called the Grey, a group of mercenaries who swear allegiance to only one another. We have many different positions, our family is always ready to welcome new members."

Hana did not was to pressure the mare nor did she want to try and 'steal' this mare from the throat's representative. In fact she had hoped through her sweet and mostly innocent babbling, that the tension that had seemed to filled the air, had vanished. With a smile on offer and good intentions at heart, Hana backed off to let the other winged ones get some words in. She wondered if the mare would actually end up choosing a herd or if she would chose to become an outcast, loyal only to herself and the land that she moved to live in. Hana had not become a loyal member of the Grey through her own pure choice. In fact her decision had been swayed by her older blood sister Lakota, however Hana was thankful for this. The Grey had taught her so much about herself, she had become a better person because of the way The Grey worked. She owed them so much.

That was why Hana was out here trying to recruit for them. She wanted to start giving a little back to her family.

Messages In This Thread
Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-12-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-17-2013, 12:27 AM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-20-2013, 12:27 PM