the Rift

Be the Icon.
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 Midas</style>

All I saw was smoke and fire
I didn’t feel a thing, but suddenly I was rising higher

She seemed eager to say the least. Calmer, more respectful, as if nothing heated had transpired seconds ago. Hana, the wounded party of our conversation-- remained stony silent, unwilling to speak and likely looking for an exit out of this conversation. Silence was golden. I smiled, growing to favor Iconic a little more, now that both of our feathers had soothed out by this exchange. “That sounds splendid.” She said with pleasant manner. I thought that perhaps our warrior ranks could put her fiery spirit to good use, “When shall we visit there?” and “Who leads the herd of your homeland?” The fact that Iconic was willing to learn sparked my gentler side and the previous reserve I had been feeling, chipped away a little more. “Aye,” I said agreeably, “we can go now; it’s high time I returned anyways.” Cera was waiting, and Fina.

My rims flick up out personal humor when I think of another hot headed female that she would be following. Kri. “Our clan is led by two Sultana’s, Kri and Sumati.” Could this lass take direction from those of her gender? I waited, watching her face for any discontent. It was one thing to lead a herd, it was a whole other to follow under the stern hoof of our Sultana. Ktulu for example, hadn’t done well in Dragons Throat; and though I never asked about why she left, the fault was likely that of Kri. Not all could follow a woman with the same loyalty as a man, some simply harbored a resentment—though such emotion was foreign to me so I couldn’t even begin to explain their reasons. “Shall we?” I finally inquired after giving her a moment to think.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-07-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 10:57 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-08-2013, 06:55 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-12-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Midas - 08-15-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Be the Icon. - by Iconic - 08-17-2013, 12:27 AM