the Rift

Voyager [O]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

When foals gather in one spot it tends to create more noise than is perhaps desired. In the darkly lite forest sound doesn’t travel as well as it did at home—but I could still clearly make out the excited squeals and giggles of children doing what children do best. Playing, a feat that nearly seemed impossible in this murky place. Following their gleeful sound was easy enough, I walked through the woods quietly as I might and came upon a small group of foals and a mare that was remembered as a passing acquaintance. Foothills, Ktulu’s dwelling and that of our only daughter. With a fatherly smile tugging at both corners, my frame emerges from the dead and dying undergrowth just as said lady finishes talking. “Well met children, and you as well… Lady Hana.”

I remember the simply colored equine from a previous encounter with a rather irritable mare, it would be a wonder if this lady remembered me very fondly. Her attention had been well versed in the ways of enticing long lost souls to the Foothills; though the woman she tried to entice wasn’t exactly pleasant company. Head slips down a notch, a common sign of respect for all present and an appropriate measure to show goodwill. My gaze slips to the small one that had fallen forward in the mud. “Are you alright?” There is tons more humor than concern lacing my features, it is often that children fall and more often that parents worry for nothing. Cera used to be that small, and I would often worry about his stumbles. “I’m Midas,” I offered to the group.

MIDAS & FINA
I'm waking up to ash and dust

STOCK CREDITS
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Voyager [O] - by Discordia - 08-07-2013, 03:46 PM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Sikeax - 08-07-2013, 06:38 PM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Soren - 08-07-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Hana - 08-08-2013, 07:22 AM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Midas - 08-08-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Discordia - 08-10-2013, 06:38 AM
RE: Voyager [O] - by Sikeax - 08-13-2013, 11:30 AM