the Rift

[OPEN] H-O-M-E

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava

It was already BirdSong, how could that be? His slender eyes narrowed as his thoughts took their usual toll. It was usually the process of numerous questions and ideas being shot through his head like a hiss of lightning striking the weakened earth’s crust. It seemed as though it would be quick, but in reality it never stopped. He never stopped thinking about anything, which was strange because his actions were sometimes not thought out even though his thought process never stopped. Like for an example, the way he treated mares. He could sometimes be extremely pushy even when he wasn’t meaning to be, it was just the arrogant part of his personality. He was a determined little bugger and once he had his mind to something it was hard for him to stop. Bending his cranium around towards his rear, Levi’s ears tipped forwards, listening to the quiet hum of the cricket’s song. It was only then he realized that he had been gone for two seasons. Two full seasons he had searched for Aryel. Two full seasons he had left the own comfort of his loving home. Two full seasons…

He had lost some weight, now looking a bit more slender than muscular. He hadn’t sparred with anyone either, so his muscle tone was looser as well. Taking a deep sigh, he urged on towards home. This was NOT the end of him looking for her, he told himself. He would have searched to the ends of the earth to find her, but he knew he should have informed his family before he did anything else. He should have informed them from the beginning, but he was too heartbroken and worried that something terrible had happened to Aryel. She was his best friend; actually, she was his first friend and had kept a special place in his heart. To him she was family and he would have done the same for anyone in his family, but Aryel… She was his home.

How was he going to explain this to Kri? It was just before he had to spar for the rank of general. He knew it was awful timing, but it was probably going to be a miracle if the herd even let him back in. It would look so bad, even if he did talk to Kri because it would seem as though he ran away. If they took it as him leaving it would be his second time and the herd would not like nor appreciate the irresponsible behavior. He just hoped that when he did see his family they would be accepting and forgiving. He had to find them now.

[OOC: This is open to anyone who would like to join. I am soooo sorry for my lack of activity, but I have been very busy with my career and its getting very hard to have any sort of free time. Once again my apologies, but anyone may feel free to join :3 ]

"Talk talk talk talk talk."

levi.</style>
  when the light begins to fade, i'll be your guide.</style>
image by geezaweezer @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-19-2013, 02:22 PM