[OPEN] H-O-M-E
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
It's not hard to live like a ghost.
I just haunt all that I wanted, and leave what I don't.</style>

It was clear that Gaucho was having difficulties following the mouthfuls of defences and justifications that Levi was throwing at him. His lips moved slightly, as if trying to capture the words as Levi spoke, and his dark ears swayed with the sounds. In his mind, Mara's mental pulses tried to direct Gaucho's thoughts with images she thought might be helpful to make him comprehend.

"Yes. You not there." Gaucho reiterated, as if this was the only point in the whole world that mattered. If he could, he might have said something about duty and honor - about sacrifice and not abandoning those you have sworn to protect, to follow after one who was meant to do the same. He might have called Levi reckless and selfish to have gone off as he did, but of course we know Gaucho isn't capable of formulating such sentences. Still, you not there seems to sum it up pretty well.

Snapping his tail against his hocks, Gaucho's impressive black wing span extended from his body, raising to their full width and making the beast appear even larger. He looked at Levi's extended wing curiously, as if Levi was the barbarian, and Gaucho the civilized one, trying to comprehend a strange gesture. "Gaucho always ready." He snapped back. He could tell Levi was using tone. He knew that tone was meant to be intimidating, or rude at times, though the beast couldn't understand why. Levi's words were nothing, and proved nothing. Let him try to wound Gaucho on the battle field, if he could.

His stormy gaze flickered uncertainly at Levi's outstretched wing. "Levi know where to find Gaucho. I ready."

Having brought Levi close enough to the Oasis to fulfill Midas' orders, Gaucho leaped into the air, with an odd grace. His dark tail trailed behind him as the dark endless night sky swallowed his primitive form.

[Feel free to challenge him any time after the Invasion ends ^^]

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-07-2013, 07:09 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-07-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-07-2013, 11:32 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-09-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Midas - 08-10-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-19-2013, 02:22 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-19-2013, 02:46 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Levi - 08-19-2013, 03:19 PM
RE: H-O-M-E - by Gaucho - 08-19-2013, 03:36 PM