the Rift

Come at me ( ghost)

Echo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The snow crunched under the heavy hoof falls of a dark blue colored horse, which moved with its head held low. Her eyes glued to the ground not caring at all for what was ahead in the path and could have been easily struck by a tree. Such a funny place this land seemed lacking sun light the hermpodite horse didn’t think much about it nor really noticed the absence of sun. His mind was overloaded with burdening thoughts clashing with one another the mare had been fighting with the stallion within this youthful body. The stud more reserved said simply “ turn around go back and plead to go home” at which the girl retorted “ They don’t want us that simple so stop complaining I got the helm this time you can have control over this vessel when it’s your damn turn”. After awhile the soul just learned to zone out the arguing voices in his head not caring for what they had to say.

Echo had known nothing, but cold hearted rejection for most of her life and wanted to get away from bitter horses. There never was a true place to call home for this equine so naturally the blue colored mare sought to use solace as a companion. Rather than seek out large crowds of other horses for they always seemed to be the same old fashioned way. She just wandered around seeking out some sort of adventure or something to dull the pain in her heart. This aimless meander around led this lady into the land lacking a sun

occ: let me know if this confuses you I just learned she/ he has two personalities

Messages In This Thread
Come at me ( ghost) - by Echo - 08-07-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Adalaide - 08-08-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Echo - 08-09-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Adalaide - 08-12-2013, 12:10 PM