the Rift

Come at me ( ghost)

Adalaide Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"You can't live life with your head down though, friend. There's new possibilities around every corner. Just as there are different creatures, places, and beings around a bend." A warm smile grew on my face just like my warm and soft voice was pouring into the air. I wasn't like everyone else. I was friendly and welcoming when all I had seen from the rest of the world was coldness and bitter hate. I was different.

I didn't care how you looked, I didn't care where you came from. Hell, I didn't care if you killed someone. If you were as I favored, I didn't care. You were a friend and I was okay with that. It takes all kinds of kinds.

"Plus, if you were looking up and at the world, I wouldn't be so startling." My eyebrow raised and a friendly and warm chuckle came from deep within my chest and crawled out my maw like thunder. It wasn't a smart remark and it wasn't intended to be in anyway. A friendly slap on the back, if you will

"Trust me, you have nothing to worry about from me. And welcome to Helovia by the way Echo. That's a beautiful name." I finish with a nod then take a few steps away from the mare, though it appeared like the creature before me had a personality shift. I brushed it off, though.

My ice blue eyes turned from the blue hued mare to the ground then to the sky. "So with that in mind you have no particular home then, correct? If I can, I would like to offer one. Well, not exactly a home but a growing group that I plan on expanding. Interested in righteousness?"

My blue eyes went from the sky back to Echo with a friendly and genuinely warm smile on my face.
----------
Speak-Sit-Think
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Come at me ( ghost) - by Echo - 08-07-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Adalaide - 08-08-2013, 12:04 AM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Echo - 08-09-2013, 06:42 PM
RE: Come at me ( ghost) - by Adalaide - 08-12-2013, 12:10 PM