the Rift

[OPEN] What Could Have Been...

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth

The beaten path of my life had taken a sharp turn, and it was quite sudden, almost too sudden. The darkness of the world had turned even more dark than before. I was doing my duties within the solemn night, trying my best to capture the moon back or, perhaps the sun. I wished I could see a damn thing in this snowy bliss, but now the season had changed. It had only been a day or two since the spring had broken through, though the snow never died up in the North. The Basin was a pristine white even with the black all around it. The caves were warm, where my makeshift family lie in the blackness. With it all around me, it blended in perfectly almost, my own black eyes scanning the mist of snow for intruders. I walked and walked, nothing happening for an hour or two.

I knew the sun should be rising at this point, but it never came. I was stupid to think it would, because of this endless night. Stupid gods, running away like pussies. What the hell had happened that was so important? I was walking toward the caves, though still very far away. I was alone out here, as I could now see since the snow had died down, though another patrol should be on their way. But suddenly, it all went black, blacker than what I had saw around me. I fell, my knees, and I barely felt them hit the soft surface of the snow. A grunt escaped my lips, but that was all for the moment.

I would never see the sun again.

My heart, it hurt, and my insides, felt like they were going to explode. I was gasping, as if I was drowning on air. What was going on. I could barely make the sound for names. I yelled for him, for her...just one note was echoed out over the vast field of ice.

"Crow...ley...Non......nie."

And that was it. My body fell on it's side, a last breath escaping my maw as my body collapsed within itself. My brain had suffered, pumping and growing in an abnormal way. I had felt almost nothing that would seem to have startled me that I was dying, but my soul could no longer remember the signs of my apparent death. I was gone, ceasing to exist. Whether I went to heaven or hell, I'll never know.

Words

@[Crowley] @[Rhiannon]

NOW OPEN TO EVERYONE

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned

Messages In This Thread
What Could Have Been... - by Elizabeth - 08-07-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: What Could Have Been... - by Crowley - 08-15-2013, 08:59 PM