the Rift

[OPEN] How sweet, the stars

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

She drew her breath calmly as she watched him with a sharp eye. His gaze seemed to travel toward hers, until he looked in the direction of the rhythmic seas. The moon hung behind the rocky terrain cliffs allowing the rays to slightly slip from behind. The golden boy was still illuminated by the moonlight as he looked away, although, he didn’t seem to have much interest that she was here. Seiren started to wonder if he was just going to stand there like that forever and stare, or if he was actually going to be a gentleman and answer her. She sighed, slightly in agitation, flicking and twisting her silky tail behind her like a crescent moon, watching to see what he was going to do.

“It is.” He recalled. His tone was calm which helped Seiren’s muscles relax from being tensed. Finally she thought. She quietly turned her head towards the stars and the icy remains showing him as though she appreciated him agreeing. Usually she never recognized the little details which made up the crystal earth, but she wanted to give herself something else to think about instead of being angry. It took her devious mind off of everything that was going on. The silver girl recognized how the stars looked so innocent as they rippled in the reflection of the rumbling sea. Innocence was something she was not, but she wore a mask, a mask in which she was very good at manipulating herself, creating this innocent girl. She never released herself to anyone fully, not even the ones she trusted for she knew she could scare them away with just one of her dirty little secrets.

Seiren examined him, but she couldn’t tell what she thought about the golden stallion yet. She liked to test others so that she would be able to see, only slightly, how they really were. When he spoke again she listened with her ears tipped towards. She enjoyed hearing his calming tone. “What brings you to the edge of the earth?” he asked. Her silvery gaze washed over him as he spoke. It was only after he was done talking that she knew that it was inappropriate of her to be so far away from him. She drew closer and closer. It was almost as though there was a silent invitation he made with his gaze. She accepted this as the fae dared herself closer. His smile was also inviting and she was surprised when the corners of her lips pinched upwards creating a kind looking smile.

Once she arrived closer to the brute, she was only a few lengths away now. She was a close enough to see every detail of him. She smiled faintly as she examined his presence once more before answering. “I’m not quite sure truthfully, I just… kind of ended up here.” She said uncertainly. As she drew another breath to speak, the salty and cool iced air lingered into her throat slightly. “How about you? What brings you here on this fine night?” She almost cooed to him. She wasn’t trying to flirt, but she could be very “kind” in a weird way.

When he really had finished speaking, she knew there would almost be a catch to the scenario. Of course my dear Roland was from the Basin she thought with disgust. Only then did she think disgusted, but kept her mask on. “Well, Roland, how interesting. What a fine way to serve the Basin.” She drew a slight smile as she caught his gaze. She wondered if he felt uncomfortable with her here, not being able to fully see her features because of the darkness. She didn’t really care if he was uncomfortable because she wasn’t. She actually didn’t mind the Impersonator and wanted to get to know him just a little bit more.

“I’m Seiren, Roland.” She finally said.

[OOC: No worries:3 I totally understand!]

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-08-2013, 12:43 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-09-2013, 10:00 AM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-14-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 08-17-2013, 03:11 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-01-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Roland - 09-02-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: How sweet, the stars - by Seiren - 09-19-2013, 04:12 PM