Unregistered
:: :: ::
Dúchanar
Gather round, gather round , Ladies and gentlemen
Come from far, come from wide
The moment you've all been waiting for
Tonight
Join us as we explore the spine-chilling mystery of death

Dúchanar had been made a warrior of the worlds edge, an honor to be even considered a part of the "family" for him. But he still didn't want to accept the fact that he was part of a herd now, a family. He had always been better off on his own. And not only that, but he was going to be a father again. The mare that was to bare his child going by the name of Lana. The stallion had never felt regret in his life until this moment. He had raped Lana, out of greed, and just needing the sense of feeling control again, and the foal? Well, sadly he wanted nothing to do with it. It would not be his child, even if it was his blood, it was not his.

Duch always found himself coming back into the threshold. He wasn't sure why, or what drew him back. Maybe it was the fact that for once in his life, he had a family, and coming back to this place reassured him that maybe things would be ok for him. But he couldn't let his thoughts get to him. He had to contain his evil, mean composure. He had to keep his reputation.

He heard an oh so familiar voice, those of his sisters, Antheia and Kahlua. Even if they weren't actually related Duch had to consider them his sisters now, even if he didn't want to, he had never actually ever even met Antheia in person, but it was his duty as a protector to know names and faces.

He walked into the crowd to see two other horses besides the voices he had heard. He recognized neither of the horses, but alas, he kept his cool. He was not going to begin acting like a jerk, especially in front of his king, his best friend.

He listened to the conversation. The dark stallion couldn't help but to let a small smirk cross over his bald face. The scar the crossed over his left eye and ending on his muzzle crinkled as he did so. He loved how blind some people were. And how some where so happy in a world of so much hate.

He looked at the female that they all seemed to be swarming. She was pretty, with unusual hair. He had never seen any quite like her. "I agree with you my dear" he stepped out of the trees that surrounded them in darkness revealing his black body and his skull face and the long scar that stretched along it. "But tell me, what would life be without honesty? Don't get me wrong, my entire life is a lie. But in the end, it is honesty that keeps us sane, weather it is to everyone, or simply to ourselves in our heads."

His face remained the same the whole time he talked. His voice not changing either. Both cold... emotionless... gone. "Dúchanar, warrior and protector of the Worlds Edge. I come in favor of Thor and Mirage, our leaders. You can see here that Antheia and Kahlua are apart of my fellow family. So if you deem it... we will all show you our home."

Talk, walk and do your thang here. TALKING TO YOUR HOMIES
535 words

Messages In This Thread
// destitute - by Flordeperia - 08-09-2013, 01:20 AM
RE: // destitute - by Illynx - 08-09-2013, 08:32 AM
RE: // destitute - by Kahlua - 08-09-2013, 06:52 PM
RE: // destitute - by Flordeperia - 08-10-2013, 01:19 AM
RE: // destitute - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 01:38 PM
RE: // destitute - by Dúchanar - 08-11-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: // destitute - by Descaro - 08-12-2013, 07:31 AM
RE: // destitute - by Illynx - 08-12-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: // destitute - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 02:23 AM