the Rift

[OPEN] Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread]

Chemical Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away and know when to run.

The sun had not risen but the luminous moon was still hanging in the sky and the stars that had been thrown up to litter the sky were still there as well. I had emerged from the misty woods to a more popular traveled road. The mist still surrounding me and the moonlight reflecting off of it giving it a glow that almost made the mist seem like it was glowing.

My abdomen had swollen to the point where it made my hooves hurt to walk on them but I felt the urge to anyways. My abdomen had also dropped to a point that I had to lay down to be comfortable but even then I was in pain. The pain seemed to be coming in waves and it was sharp when it did. My breathing had increased but I knew I had to keep it to a low point.

Much like a knife in the back, a large sharp pain hit me. A large groan mixed with a neigh erupted from my throat and poured into the air much like a rough and course racket. I couldn't muster to yell, I couldn't muster to get up. That meant one thing: the foal was coming. My inky black head rested upon the ground and my nostrils were flaring.

"Damn it! Damn it all! Damn everyone! Damn this pain!" My thoughts were surging with the pain that was racketing up my body and I wasn't thinking too clearly right now. My red accented black legs thrashed about as I tried to get up but I knew that there was no use in it. I'm giving birth, and I'm alone. I'm fucking alone. WHERE THE HELL IS TO- Damn it!" Another sharp pain up my body which gave me the power to scream.

"TOOONNKAAA!" A bloodcurdling scream rang throughout the trees.

@[Tonka]
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

gas maskhorsepattern

Messages In This Thread
Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-21-2013, 11:55 PM