the Rift

[OPEN] Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread]

Smoke the Wild Rose Posts: 128
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 10 Buff: SWIFT
Zaffre :: Common Blue Dragon :: Fire Breath Kachie
Responsibility had kept the Moon Doctor nearby as the dark prisoner's time had drawn nearer and nearer, though she had taken pains to remain unnoticed so as to not upset the pegasus with potentially unwanted attention. But today she made no such precautions, especially once the mare cried out for the sire, a scream rich with pain that was entirely expected by the grulla.

Moving to join the expectant couple, she paused only long enough to take in the scene of the immensely round mare and the anxious stallion that stood over her, and the attempt at reassuring words he made. Then she stepped forward, speaking with calm authority. "Foals. You're much bigger than I ever got with my three, even Israfel with her wings. Closer to how big Mirage got." Dark muzzle dipped to touch a sweat-slicked side, unheeding of the possibility of getting whacked in the head with a wing. "You're very close to delivering the first one. Is this your first time pregnant? Its always more difficult the first time, since your body isn't used to pushing out something the size of a foal. It will hurt more before it hurts less, but don't give up. The second should be easier."

Shifting back, she bent her head to nose around within the satchel slung against her shoulder, identifying the wanted herbs by smell and touch. A few sprigs were withdrawn, before the Wild Rose stepped forward to drop them beside Chemical's head. "Herbs to ease childbirth, and one to calm your nerves. Go ahead and eat them. You and your children will be fine, I assure you."

Only then did she turn dark eyes upon Tonka. "Just no smart remarks from you, mister. This is my job, regardless of who needs my assistance."

Messages In This Thread
Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Smoke - 08-13-2013, 04:11 PM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-21-2013, 11:55 PM