the Rift

[OPEN] Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread]

Tonka Posts: 87
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18 hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Sky

Tonka

Oh gods. What to do? I couldn’t do anything to help my poor Chemical. I did not know one thing about healing. I just hoped that maybe someone would come that knew what they were doing to help my love.

Her breathing became heavier and my worries grew. She spoke and I shook my head. I saw her head drop and I dropped my head down to her level. I let my maw touch the top of her skull. I nuzzled it lovingly. I did not know what else to do.

I suddenly heard the voice of another. I lifted my head to look at the new comer. I gave her a slight glare. I knew she was here to help, but I did not trust her. Yet. She was still a stranger to me, and to Chemical.

“The second should be easier."

Her words caught me off guard, forgetting all the wonders and comments that my mind had held. Two? There was going to be two? Oh shit! I knew I could take one, but two? My heart seemed to beat faster and faster. Oh god damn! I thought it was going to burst out of my chest! Two foals? Twins. I felt lightheaded. I started to wonder if Chemical felt this way about having twins too.

"Just no smart remarks from you, mister. This is my job, regardless of who needs my assistance."

Again, her words sent my worried thoughts flying away. I turned my head and rolled my eyes, deciding that speaking would not be the best thing to do right now. I would have loved to talk back to her, but this was not the time. I did not feel like gaining another enemy when my love was in pain.

Walking "Talking" Thinking

Imagine Dragons by Demons on Grooveshark

Credits!

Messages In This Thread
Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Chemical - 08-21-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: Labor Pains [Tonka, Open || Birth Thread] - by Tonka - 08-22-2013, 05:14 PM