the Rift

Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open]

Hecatia Oer'Sour Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hecatia Oer'Sour
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

Where am I? The thought was clouded, she couldn't see anything. And she could tell the sun wasn't up, the warmth of it had left some time ago once she crossed the border. A night had passed and the only way she had known was a silence had passed the land. Her pale eyes were unmoving though she herself moved. Her steps unsteady in a land unknown and even more unsteady given the recent incident that had passed, a fear of the unknown equine had set in as a child but escalated over the passed year after she was attacked. She had stumbled quite a few times over rocks and roots she did not know of. She would eventually remember them once memorizing sounds or where she was by scent. For now her steps were high, knees coming tight towards chest as to ensure she stepped over any possible object that could trip her. Cuts and scrapes covered her red bay pelt from branches, bushes and anything that grabbed at her with twisted hands. Her unseeing eyes would sometimes move if a sound came from the side or shockingly fast. Her blue eyes could scare some, as it appeared that she seemed to have no pupils. The blue unseeing eyes had small pupils that were off to the side and mixed into a pale blue with mixed colours of dark blue, white and some mix of green. Oh Adri, where are you when Im somewhere I dont know. Daddy, mum. Her fear began to sink deeper into her bones. Smells mixed together and the only ones she could really separate was the forest and the air. Different horses mixed to confuse her and make her heart race slightly. The sound of animals moving around and the wind rushing passed her was easier to deal with. Though when the sound of another equine around her caused her to freeze and let out a small voice. "Hello?"

"OOC: Open. Hecatia is blind just so you know.

Messages In This Thread
Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-11-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-11-2013, 11:48 PM