the Rift

Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open]

Hecatia Oer'Sour Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Hecatia Oer'Sour
All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

"Thank you. My father wanted to name me after our mother and his companion wished to name me as well. Adalaide...I like that" Catia was careful to listen to her words, curiosity of this mare mostly driving her to listen even when she spoke to Sikeax. Her sisters dragging hoof caught her attention almost immediately. Safe ground. Following her sisters directions she reached her muzzle out to touch her, only she touched someone else. Nothing familiar. Who was it. Yanking her kind touch away she felt embarrassed. "Sorry." Questions to go over. Questions that don't need a real answer. "Adri, these are questions not meant for young ears, and answers as well. Answers you will get in time. When the child is not present." The kind voice turned serious and harsh. Catia's head turned to Adalaide when she mentioned holding her own. No. Not as much as it seems. Her question of company made her chuckle a bit. "No, company is always nice. Whether it be family or potential friends. Though if you wish to take leave you are welcome to do so." She could hear Sikeax talking and the word mom caught her. "Sikeax, niece, come here for a moment?" Was she scared of the distorted almost pupiless eyes in her cranium. She only wished to meet this filly, to touch her. Learn her scent and feel for any future meetings. Adrixaura's question made her face a decision she didn't want to face. "Adalaide, if I go with my sister is it possible to meet you again? Your friendship is valuable to me."

"OOC: attention span of a squirrel"

Messages In This Thread
Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 10:13 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 10:55 AM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-09-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-09-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adalaide - 08-09-2013, 09:07 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Adrixaura - 08-11-2013, 11:23 PM
RE: Can You Lead Me Through The Dark? [Open] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-11-2013, 11:48 PM