the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable

SEIREN

Your life means nothing to me.

I had no place to live and I didn’t really care either. There was really no difference between grounds, if you had a good food source and water you could survive anywhere. That’s what I had been doing for many months. I had been kicked out by that fucking dappled fraud who wears a crown. And I’m sure my weak brother was right beside him, trying to make up for the weakness that had been the past. I really hated that Mauja had kicked me out of the foothills, but I was doing just fine being on my own now. I was actually kind of glad because now I didn’t have to deal with a herd. No one bothered with me so it didn’t really matter, and I had no problems. I was living just fine by myself so it proves that you don’t need anyone rely on, anyone can survive for themselves. My elegant figure pressed through the knee-deep flowers. As I pressed down on them, I left a trail behind me from where I was stepping. How delicate I thought the flowers were, that I could just step on them and they would basically fall from my step. Pathetic.

I continued forward towards the river. The bubbling murmur had caught my attention and because of spring, the sun’s rays were getting warmer so it probably wasn’t a bad idea to go quench my thirst. Once I had reached the lively river, I craned my neck down and let the cool liquid travel down my throat. It felt very relieving. Once I was done with the water, I continued to explore and wondered what today would bring. Something new happened every day, even if it wasn’t going to be interesting.

[@[Castiel] Sorry this is horrible! I am really bad at starting threads haha]

Seiren talk blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

[Image: tablesei.png]

Messages In This Thread
I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Seiren - 08-09-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-26-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 09-07-2013, 08:06 AM