the Rift

[PRIVATE] I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
Seiren laughed maliciously at the fool who called himself Castiel. The gay filled horse (gay meaning happy) had responded hysterically. He was trying to act seductive, but Seiren could only laugh in his face. There was nothing seductive about him, only the boyish attitude which made Seiren want to tease him. He seemed to be the type that could be gullible easily or just the type to play along. Even though he told Seiren he wasn’t being fooled, the only horse he was fooling was himself. Seiren wasn’t trying to seduce him; she wanted to play a game. Obviously Castiel had never dealt with this type of mare before. In fact maybe he just was always around happier attitudes. She wasn’t the go-lucky type of spirit. She was someone who trusted no one, but herself and kept her own secrets inside her head. Seiren, figured that this stallion was going to want to know more about her. Maybe she could scare him with stories she had acquired over the years… or with just her face.

Castiel was playing along with her “seductive” tone. Seiren smirked as she drew her gaze towards his. She swished her tail back and forth between her hocks. Her black orbs intrigued, but she still was going to get annoyed if he got to close. She was no open book, there were words that had to be written as well. Seiren stepped back slightly because the scent was getting too much. She didn’t like the smell of the flowers. There was definitely a buzzing question in her mind though. The silver girl was starting to question if he was… straight. She thought that he acted like he was a yearling even though his body showed maturity of middle aged horse, His patterned coat reeked of the sweet flower scent, but she couldn’t tell. Either way she was intrigued by him, she thought that he definitely had potential. Not for her of course, but she wouldn’t mind meeting with the frilly-froll again. He was going to be a great thing to tease.

“Ack, you smell SO bad. Oh, my gosh I can’t take that scent anymore!” Seiren back away momentarily, shaking her head with the scent lingering in his nostrils. “Flowers really aren’t my forte hun, sorry.” she gave a quick chuckle with a shrug of her shoulders and then proceeded to talk. “Why not? Why shouldn’t I be alone? I like it that way.” She smirked towards him once again. “And you think I’m well looking, do you?” She smiled subtly and then squinted her eyes examining him “Eh, you’re not too bad yourself, but you might want to lose that scent. It doesn’t work with you.” She suddenly felt a slight massage climbing on her neck. Finally realizing what was going on, she pinned her ears to her skull and aimed to give a meaningful bite back. She didn’t know what to make of him or his playful nip yet, and she didn’t want him getting any ideas.

"Speak."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-09-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 08-26-2013, 06:58 PM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Seiren - 09-01-2013, 10:44 AM
RE: I'm not delicate like a flower|| [Castiel] - by Castiel - 09-07-2013, 08:06 AM