the Rift

Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc]

Zar'roc Posts: 22
Hidden Account atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Archeon :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire paddeh
Zar'roc
At first, I thought he was running. Fleeing like a little girl, you could say. But the smug thought quickly exits my mind as I watch his form arch up into the air, soaring over the firey pit. I examine his hard expression, eyes as cold as my own, expressions taught and stiff. Good, he is angry. Hopefully, that would cause some miss steps or miss hits from the large brute in his haste. It doesn't seem my attacks did much damage, barely a scratch here and there. Adrenaline pumps through my veins, orbs watching him alertly. My nares quiver, inhaling the scent of smoke as I adjust my body to follow his fast moving form. Archeon slinks from the edge of the grasses, wind tossing his long hair to his right side as he approaches me.

Cloven toes twist into the ground, body poised as the large orange stallion suddenly banks to his left, the steady wind pushing him towards me. My forelock flies into my eyes in a large gust of wind and I miss the timing of my dive away from him. Cursing to myself quietly, his sharp flints instead connect with my rump with nearly full force, just slightly more on my left side. Their tips left two, thin red lines, the blood turning my pelt pink. I throw my head up, hoping that he is still above me and that my hardened glass covered horn, sharpened to a point, would find the precious ribcage or stomach of the pegasus. Tossing the hair out of my eyes at the same time, I assess his position in the air quickly while the thought of my wound is pushed to the back of my mind. It stings lightly, though where his kick connected with me is steadily growing sore and tender. Archeon yips lightly, acute silver eyes watching the stallion and giving me a second perspective as he slinks out from under my legs.

I am ready as Hector attacks the second time. Only cowardice keeps you in the air. Get down here and fight like you mean it. I think bitterly, noticing the small advantage I have of the wind that had already picked up speed since my own attacks. Pushing up onto my hind legs, my bulkier form and heavier weight only makes it harder on me to stay suspended like this. Bright, shining eyes like freshly spilled blood zone in on the front of Hector's wing. With the strain Hector was making to fight against the wind, it had given me an advantage- or so I was hoping. Again, I try to bite his wing as hard as I possibly can, hoping I had aced my timing and that the bite would cause enough damage to hinder his flight or even (probably too hopefully) keep him on the ground. Gravity calls me back to Gaia's back and Hector's second attempt for my right shoulder instead hits the right side of my horn and snaps my head to the right as I am in the midst of falling from my rear. The glass covering my horn shatters unevenly, leaving few patches on the smooth black sword, rough and jagged. Others fall to the ground, only to be left like clear, hidden knives that are ready to sink into a hoof or paw of some unlucky creature. I blink, head spinning and quickly scramble (backwards and away from the glass) to regain my balance.

Oh Hector, where are you now brave boy?

OOC:
WC; 593
2/4 attack posts + 0/1 closing defense
0/2 magic & companion
Attack Summary; misses the timing of his dodge and takes hector's kick instead to the rump (slightly more on the left side) and throws head up as hector passes over him the first time, rears and attempts to bite the front of hector's wing as he passes the second time and when he is falling back on all fours, hector's kick hits his horn.
IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: aagbkp.png]
lines by tamme <3

Messages In This Thread
Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc] - by Hector - 08-09-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Fire & Ash [Challenge -- Zar'roc] - by Hector - 08-13-2013, 02:50 PM