SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
give me your eyes for just one second,
give me your eyes so i can see
everything that i keep missing

He seemed confused. My words must be confusing him. That wasn't my intention at all. But, it would have to be remedied later. He was in his own world. He was thinking about his own thoughts. And I? Well, I was attempting to take in the entirety of my surroundings and to fully place every little image in my head. I was attempting to get rid of the incessant buzzing from the border that was so close to us.

Two words from him, and a simple sigh. And, with the offer of a home he remained silent. I assumed he was contemplating the home, and I could understand it. After all, the offer wasn't exactly light. It was something to take into consideration. It was something that I would have mulled over as well - and I had not too long ago. And then he spoke, saying that it sounded lovely and that he could use a home. The smile on my face widened as I asked if he had any other questions - not afraid to try and answer them as I could.

His frame started to turn, ever so slightly, in the direction from where I had come. His voice asked which direction. Again, the smile on my face grew a little, before I allowed my silken chords to permeate the air. "South, Sir Ixie. South and just a little to the West," I said before starting off through the trees. "And stretching the wings is well understood. Though, if you choose to fly once we get out of the forest I do have one request," My voice broke slightly, taking a pause as I wove through a few trees, needing my concentration in order to judge exactly how close my frame was to them. Then, as soon as we got to the less forested area my voice fell back into the air, "If you could, speak when you're going to land so I can figure out where you are. You see, I'm blind - and not ashamed of it as some might believe - but I 'see' the world through vibrations. So while I may seem competent on the ground I cannot judge the sky very well." I finish, before ensuring that he was close by and then starting off a trot back toward the Throat.

395 words
@[Anixiel]
Going to post a rank change request so you can post everywhere <3
You can respond one more time to wrap it up if you wish!
And if you want a new thread in the Throat with Rasta you can start it and tag me <33
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-09-2013, 06:46 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-09-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-11-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Anixiel - 08-12-2013, 05:11 PM
RE: SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THIS [O] - by Rasta - 08-13-2013, 11:03 PM