the Rift

Starts with One

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

I walked courageously through the Threshold, my head tilting high. I knew I would find someone here, for many horses wandered these lands every minute of the day, or night. A smirk crossed my face as I looked up between the tree, gazing at the dark sky that only had a few stars and a moon painted on it. I guess you could say I was on a mission, to repay the World's Edge for inviting me into their home by going out and recruiting as many horses I could get my hooves on. Though, it wasn't easy, other herds wanted members too. But there was one tiny easy part, to stay away from the unicorns. The Basin usually got them all, or the ones that were racist anyway, the other ones were up for grabs and that was where I would come in. Yes, I had already recruited one. Or two? Or was it maybe three? Who knew. I surely didn't, I never kept track of how many I had brought home with me. I didn't see the point. All I knew was to bring them home with me and then make sure they stayed happy and stayed with the Edge.
For sure I didn't want anyone to drop out, but it wasn't really my decision to make, so I stayed out of it. It wasn't part of my business to buck right into their lives, everyone would call me right up rude, and I didn't want that at all. I was suppose to be the happy and generous one around here, since it seemed everyone was down by this darkness. But not me! I was probably the happiest horse in all of Helovia! The winds were perfect and got me right up in the mood, and with no sun, I didn't shed a sweat off of my pretty little coat.
I do wish the sun would return though. I needed some more happy friends besides Kahlua and Harmony. Yes, I did love them, especially Harmony, they were my friends, how could I not? But I wanted more! Two was never enough for me, I loved having friends to talk to and I wanted to become more known in the wondrous place. I wanted to be the queen! Speaking of queen, I needed to go see Mirage sometime. There was so many good compliments about her, and I had yet to meet this mysterious DrangonHeart, or so they called her. Though, I wanted to explore the places of Helovia first, there must be so many adventures out there waiting for me to finish them off! But my first task was to finish what I started, repaying the Edge with so many new arrivals. I could never get enough of them, and now I was out here walking blind in the darkness looking for another.
I never once ran into a tree, I had been in this forest too many times, I knew the whole terrain. The moon also led me through the black scene, guiding my way towards this creature I was looking for. Crows squawked and all I could think was 'so annoying'. If I had yelled at them to beat it, I might've scared away what I was trying to come to me. I wanted to turn around and go home, I had been walking for an hour. Or two? Oh gods, here we go again. Or maybe it was three? I didn't really know, but I did know I was tired. But how could that be true? I wasn't suppose to get tired, I was suppose to stay hyper and happy. Maybe it was just Harmony? She was a real handful, I could tell you that right now. But I have to say, it was fun taking care of such a precious little thing.
I kept on walking, looking around at my surroundings. I soon saw a shadow cross in front of me. It seemed to be a frame of a equine but as I sneaked closer, I noticed it was a Unicorn mare. She was so very beautiful and she didn't seem to be much older than me. From the clues she gave me, it looked like she was around four or five years young. I replied to he whinny with a soft little nicker. My clefts trotted after her, coming a long and bumping into her white shoulder. "Hello!" I shouted softly at him with a smile. "I'm Antheia, one of many that call the World's Edge their home, including myself. Is there anyway I could help you?" I chuckled and let a soft nicker escape my kissers.
Was it bad that I was always happy? For surely not. At least one happy soul wandered these lands. Well, Kahlua and Harmony also. I didn't like long lost souls, I liked the happy ones, all the little happy hearts running around with energy. I loved that scene, with a bunch of little ponies running around crazy with their small heads heads held high. I just wished I could see that view at this moment with the darkness hovering over Helovia. Now that would be a site to see. But, now to focus on this little cute baby girl here. She needs to hurry up with his answer so I can head home with her darling self and check on little Harmony.
I, really, was in no rush at all, there was nothing to do in a sheet of darkness. There was no butterflies or dragonflies to chase around, no warm ponds to swim around in, and I had no wings so I couldn't soar through the sky like a bird, though I wish I could.. All I could do was go and recruit others, but it was actually not that bad, I got to meet many others and make new friends. So I guess you could say I was actually really busy in a fun way. I guess? It didn't bother me if anyone said I was crazy just because I just went after everybody in such a happy tone.

tag; @[Artemis] & Open
word count; 1,015
occ; hehe, hyper Antheia! <3

Messages In This Thread
Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Apollo - 08-11-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Levi - 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-11-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-11-2013, 05:11 PM