the Rift

Starts with One

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a
from caring comes courage..

I smiled at the mare and then turned to look at the sky. My blue orbs scanned the night scene between the high branches. Oh how beautiful it was. Even if the sun wouldn't rise, the moon took all the beauty that the sun could never have. Although, the sun, you could say was handsome. It was like the queen and the king. The moon and the sun. They would make a greet couple, such a sweet like that could make anyone be so happy.
My gaze went back to reality and I caught myself looking into the mare's chocolate eyes. I chuckled and nudged her muddy shoulder. "A home?" My harks perked and a smirk invaded my muzzle. "I can certainly provide that!" I danced around her and then came to a stop a few paces in front of her, giving her some space. "If you want, you can join me in my home at the World's Edge? You can make tons of friends there!" I spoke in a perky tone towards the grey mare.
I would bring her home and she would live happily ever after. Well, if she makes the best out of it like I try to do. I love to make new friends and I hoped that she would like to become my friend. Kahlua, Harmony, Apollo, Midas, and Sikeax were all my friends, but a lot was not enough for me. I wanted to become known to this world! I wanted for the creatures of Helovia to be able to come straight to me when they needed help. I wanted everyone to know that I would be there for them no matter what.
But that would probably never happen. Yes, I did want it, but I also knew that there would be risks for me to take on. Heck, I didn't even know how to fight yet! How would I know what to do if something or someone came after me? I would probably be dead by the time someone found me.
I shook my dome and smiled at the mare. No time to think about that Antheia. A voice lingered in the back of my head, trying to push the thoughts away.

tag; @[Artemis] & Open
wc; 369
occ; Short post. o.e

Messages In This Thread
Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Apollo - 08-11-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Levi - 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-11-2013, 10:10 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-11-2013, 05:11 PM