the Rift

Starts with One

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A n t h e i a

I turned, watching as more friends came along, I couldn't help but smile. Yeah, I didn't know all the buddies that called Helovia their home, but I did know that no matter what, all of them were my friends. Equines, Pegasus, Unicorns-- all of them are my friends. No one was perfect, even if they thought so their selves.
I dipped my dome towards the two stallions as they offered their own home. "Apollo." I big grin formed on my face as I nudged my best buddy. Then there was the Pegasus. I had never seen him before, but he called me his sister, and so I accepted. "Hello Levi." I spoke towards him in a soft friendly tone.
Turning back to the mare, I listened to her pick the Grey to call home. My harks perked up and I smiled. Good choice my friend. I knew she would be happy there with Apollo. She seemed to be the perfect warrior to keep the Foothills at their justice. There was a very good chance, that she would make amazing memories there.
Recruiting was hard work. I never thought that it would be so difficult to win over a creature and then bring it home. But, I guess you couldn't win every time. I wouldn't give up though, I had to keep moving, there had to be another arrival looking for a place to call home sweet home.
I backed up, catching the frames of all three. "I hope to see you all again, brothers and sister. For I must go and look for more that might be in need of some comfort." I smiled and dipped my dome towards them all, winking at the mare. Yes, I would see her again soon, for she seemed very interesting.

"blah blah blah."
wc - 297 words
ooc - short post is short. o.e
tag - @[Artemis] & @[Apollo] & @[Levi]

DevArt

Messages In This Thread
Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 11:00 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Artemis - 08-10-2013, 12:39 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Antheia - 08-10-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Starts with One - by Apollo - 08-11-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Starts with One - by Levi - 08-11-2013, 09:38 AM