the Rift

Design the baby of forbidden looove~! (Irrydae x Crowley)

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Design the foal of Irrydae x Crowley!

Okay, you're probably all going what ?!?!? ?@!??! but hold onto your boogers. This foal is a fun plot idea, caused by one of the curses (#5, lust for one who is forbidden) placed on him by the Moon Goddess. If you want to read that thread here is a link ;D

Since I don't have foal stats (unless someone is willing to trade ?) jk Dingo has foal stats, so you can use these coat colors below or do whatever craziness your mind conjures. I put their color's into this color calculator and came up with this:
  • 21.88% - Silver Black
    21.88% - Silver Bay
    21.88% - Black
    21.88% - Bay
    12.50% - Chestnut
So you have those to chose from, (just a hint, I myself am not a huge fan of Chestnut and Silver Black seems reallly cool to me ;D)
EDIT: Dingo actually has foal stats (or it can be a medium marking) so feel free to GO WILD !!

Irrydae's folder on dA CLICK (just click above for Irrydae's profile)
@[Crowley]
^ for easy access to their profiles where they have refs and manipulations to help with your design c:

Are you interested in playing the foal?

As of yet, there is no set parent (but will be due to the rules!), so if you are interested in playing the foal I will put you on the list!

Interested:
  • heddap
  • dingo
  • brit
  • m.e. smithers
  • wanderer
  • dark
  • baylee
  • frostie
  • you? :D

Prizes

Prizes:
  • Glowing Marking [red/orange/yellow or blue/white/black] (from Dingo)
  • Custom Lineart or Header Manipulation of one character (from paddeh)
  • Tables [simple and complex] AND a manip (from Brit)

if anyone is willing to offer a prize as well, you would get my eternal love and gratitude <333

DEADLINE: -roughly- around the end of August
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Design the baby of forbidden looove~! (Irrydae x Crowley) - by Irrydae - 08-10-2013, 10:25 PM