Solace Posts: 95
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 16h :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

Solace

I'm ashamed that I'm barely human
I'm ashamed that I don't have a heart you can break
I'm just action and other times reaction

Solace scented the stranger before he heard them. He made no reaction until they spoke. Slowly he turned his head and scanned the sorrel up and down. For the most part she seemed relatively harmless, so he found no issue speaking with her. He turned his body toward her and so he was facing the stranger. Rather than saying hello he merely dipped his head in typical Solace fashion. This mare didn’t look like any of the members he had seen within in own herdland, so he sensed she was from another herd. Rules about interacting with others from different herds were still unknown to him, but he assumed there was no harm if he didn’t reveal anything about the herd to them.

He twisted his head a bit so he could get his green forelock from his face so he could see the stranger better. She was definitely young, he could tell just by her appearance, perhaps her demeanor as well. How easily she approached him showed perhaps a bit of naivety that only a child would have. For all this filly knew, Solace could’ve been violent and malicious. He wasn’t of course, quite the opposite in his own opinion, but he definitely though this filly acted far too recklessly, but he didn’t even know her name so he had no right to lecture her. No one but her dam or sire had the right to tell her what is right from wrong.

My name is Solace,” He said after his long silence. Part of him hoped that this wasn’t the kind of female that took offense if he remained his quiet self. Over the years Solace had encountered less than friendly mares that made it very clear they expected responses to their every word. But then again, he had also met some rather quiet and mild mares that were splendid company for the brief times he lingered in one place. “And I assume you plan on introducing yourself as well?” His tone was gentle and soft, and his tone didn’t reflect how rude the words may seem. Whether that was rude or not was of little concern to Solace, he wasn’t going to take to heart the offense of a filly he didn’t even know.

"Speech”

Messages In This Thread
I Spent My Life Becoming Invisible - by Solace - 08-10-2013, 11:28 PM
RE: I Spent My Life Becoming Invisible - by Solace - 08-12-2013, 12:47 PM