the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

The fae had been resting again, deep inside one of the caves. It was the cave closest to the Haruspex's, for she felt safer with the light pouring through the rocky cave. She heard a howl, splitting through the silence of the Basin. She ignored it, for it seemed farther off, nothing to worry about. Just a wolf, probably milling around in search for it's pack. Or maybe it was alone, calling to the moon? The fae ignored it, and dozed back off.

It must have been a little while later, because the fae heard the wolf thing again, but this time it sounded a little closer. Perking her ears, but keeping her eyes closed, she listened closer, trying to locate the howling. It was difficult from inside the cave, for the howling echoed a bit. Opening her lids to reveal her sparkling emeralds beneath, she slipped her roan bodice off the cold rocky ground, stretching briefly. She marched out of the cave, her split hooves clicking against the stone as she moved towards the location of the howl.

She started trotting, focusing on where she put her hooves as she migrated to the howl. Her tail waved behind her, her eyes flickering over the Basin, spotting a dark figure in the Basin. The border was obviously several strides behind the shadow, and she knew that this wasn't good. Something, or someone was trespassing. Approaching the shadow, she snorted. She narrowed her brows as she neared the thing. It was an odd creature, a wolf, but not. It had longer legs, a stranger body. It was not your common wolf. She looked at it, her gaze softening a little. "What business do you have with us?" She questioned. She was acting like she was higher in ranking when in fact, she wasn't. She was merely a yearling, trying to protect her home. She hoped a patrolling horse would pass by, one that could help her out, for she couldn't handle this... thing alone.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

[ just decided to throw frost in ^^ ]
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM