the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

She was sent by Mauja to seek out Psyche? Frowning, the fae didn't know what to say. Mauja or Psyche.... Mauja.. he was nowhere to be found... in the Basin at least. It was possible he had left them, gone off to roam somewhere else. Probably bored of us Basin unicorns. Ulrik or d'Artagnan? She had not meet Ulrik, but she had met d'Artagnan once or twice before. "I do not know where Mauja lurks at this time, nor do I know of Ulrik, but I may be able to call to Psyche or d'Artagnan. If you wish." She looked at the she-wolf creature, feeling bad for not knowing of Ulrik, or the location of the Frostheart. She frowned a little, trying to think.

Her Empress might arrive if she called, or possible the Nightshade. But she was worried that they may not respond, and they may just ignore her call. Shrugging, the fae decided she would call anyway. She lifted her muzzle to the stars, exhaling and inhaling before releasing her call. It was a loud neigh, one that echoed off the walls of the Basin, hitting her audits again and again as she stood there, her black muzzle still lifted to the sky.

She lowered her snout and her gaze, emeralds on the she-wolf. "That is all I am able to do right now. But while we wait, we might as well introduce ourselves, yes? I'm Frost Fyre, and you are?" She was only trying to be friendly, can't blame her for it. She smiled again, eyes bright. She waited for Psyche, d'Artagnan or Ulrik to arrive. She turned around, sweeping her gaze through the Basin, hoping a dark shape would move across the landscape, a sign that someone was answering her call.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits

@[Psyche], @[Ulrik], or @[d'Artagnan] :3 sorry this is so short. >.<
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM