the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Harmony Posts: 137
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 16.4 HH :: 5 § Frostfall
Wild.

H a r m o n y

Until you are in Harmony with yourself, you are not complete.

My eyes are glazed over, a trail of blood following close behind. With my flank ripped, skin hanging and my front left cornet band slashed deep. I limp along, not knowing where I am. I stumble, nearly falling over what seems a small twig. I can hardly see, the world around me spinning in circles, nothing but a large blur. My clefts search for someplace that has hard ground, clanking against the rocks every now and again. Oh, where am I? What has happened? Why is my body failing me?

Suddenly, my front legs give out, and I drop to my knees. I feel my knees rip open as I land on many small rocks. All that escapes my kissers is a muted shriek. I am in so... Oh so much pain. My body seems like it is dying, but my mind is still alive. The pain I endure every second of this hellish state is one I can do nothing but try to bare. Here I am alone. Laying on my right side, my flank heaving as I struggle to breathe. My whole body is sent into a shivering state, a convulsion. Another shiver, one after another. Until my body can't stop. I plead myself, I plead anyone silently to help me. I try to speak, blood starting to bubble from my kissers. I open them, blood staining the soil, and let out the loudest shriek that I can handle. It causes me serious pain... How did this happen? Will I survive? I desperately need help... I can feel myself fading....

{ Harmony needs help, she's dying! ): }
@[Arathea] @[Psyche] @[Frost Fyre]

Table by @[Harmony] - SarhaharaS1

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-28-2013, 10:39 AM