the Rift

[OPEN] From the shadows I come

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

Her Empress was there in a shimmer of black, her amber eyes flickering in the night. Watching her, the fae listened as she praised her, a rare smile upon her lips. Bowing her, head, the fae lifted it, a smile placed on her own lips. She turned to the she-wolf as Psyche spoke to her, asking her who she was. The she-wolf labeled herself as Arathea. "A pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Arathea." The fae dipped her head, horn lowering slightly as she did so. Lifting her gaze, the fae let her green emeralds scan over the Basin.

There!

She squinted, spotting a stumbling shape in the distance. It was a brownish color, but there were dark red wounds lining the frame. Crimson glittering in the light, smeared across the figure. "Lady Pscyhe?" She turned to her, confused. This was no Basin member. The light revealed the truth, the horn that marks every Basin member was not visible on the bleeding horse. The fae moved forward only slightly, trying to get a better look at the shape. She was close enough to see there was no horn, but just barely. "It appears we have an equine in our land." The fae looked back at the dark Empress, brows narrowed. Equines were not permitted inside the Basin, and the fae knew very well they were not. She looked back at the bloody equine, brows narrowed. She didn't want to do anything until Psyche gave her orders, for she didn't want to do anything unnecessary. She kept her green eyes on the coal black mistress, her leonine tail flickering as she gazed at her.

Opening her lips, the fae asked her final question. "What shall we do?" She knew that healing the equine was no option, nor was letting it spill equine blood on their land. The equine was soiling the land with its tainted blood. Maybe they could end the equine's suffering now? The Fates may slack, so you must cut the string yourself. This is a merciful thing to do, but the colder Basin members might wish to 'play' with this little soul before she's released.

"Speech."

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-11-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-17-2013, 09:16 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-17-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-18-2013, 06:57 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Frost Fyre - 08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Psyche - 08-18-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-20-2013, 08:42 AM
RE: From the shadows I come - by Arathea - 08-28-2013, 10:39 AM