the Rift

[OPEN] Frozen Oceans

Storm Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Ice kept on cracking beneath the woman's feet, and the soldier like mare watched as the other brutish mare was paralyzed with fear. Her blazing fury was starting to be replaced with sympathy. The white mare was in danger, and if she wanted to live to have Tharos's foals, she would have to get out of there. Fast. Sweat started drenching the mare's pelt, and as her body heat began rising, Storm knew that the ice would continue melting.

The cold mare knew such fear. Fear of death, coming and taking her soul. The woman spared a look to Tharos, so full of pleading. Storm sadly sighed. She didn't want to be burdened with a child. She didn't ask for his love that one night, and she barely remembered how it actually all happened. Right now, Storm wasn't searching for romance, yet one simple time changed her...maybe for the best. But even though love was a prominent thing in her life, there was a twinge of envy at how the two lovers looked at each other. No one cared about her that way though. She was a lone wolf.

"I think I would know that", Storm hissed at Tharos. She wasn't a freaking retard, and of course she knew that. The gray mare was keeping her distance from the two, and angrily swished her tail awaiting what leader boy would say. "Ya know what?" The gray mare began, wanting to save the white mare, but she knew she had to spill this out. Emotions were getting the best of her, and Storm knew she had to speak before rage made her do something she'd regret.

"I'm not in love with you. Hell, I didn't even want a night like that", she began. "But I have a foal, and you don't even have the courtesy to at least visit your son! I'm not fit to be a mother! At least help just a little bit!" voice rising in anger, the mare calmed it down at the end, exhaling, letting the fume out.

"I don't want love. I'm glad you have her...but please just a little bit of help. I don't want to raise my son knowing he has a bastard father that he doesn't even know!" steady vocals came out of her throat, and the woman looked with pleading eyes. "Now, I'm going to help you save the mare", commanding, she looked at the white woman. She was going to help whether they liked it or not.

Messages In This Thread
Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 08-13-2013, 04:34 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 08-14-2013, 03:00 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 08-15-2013, 11:38 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 09-02-2013, 04:51 AM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 09-20-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 08-28-2013, 10:27 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Voodoo - 09-10-2013, 11:49 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Tharos - 09-21-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Storm - 09-24-2013, 03:16 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 09-24-2013, 04:39 PM
RE: Frozen Oceans - by Artemis - 10-01-2013, 01:36 PM