the Rift

[OPEN] In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth]

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
Shadow

The night air was cold and bit into the skin between rustling feathers, causing shiver to run across the body and tears to flood the eyes as she flew onward. Adrenaline had invaded her veins, it affected her and made every little detail in the surrounding landscape seem crystal clear, like pine needles against the first morning light. South the mare flew, away from the glowing Heart and the rude stallion who had tried to keep her from doing as she pleased - homeward bound.

The soft glow of the moon brightened a lavender eye as the little raven peered through the Evernight and gazed at the young mare who had helped her escape and now flew with her through the dark sky. With her help it had been an easy thing to slip out of the red-eyed stallions reach, and Shadow felt grateful, albeit slightly puzzled as to why she would be willing to risk herself to aid a stranger.

Arching the head slightly higher the ebony girl raised her voice and called through the air, counting on the wind to carry her words to the other mare;
"Thank you stranger, for helping me out. I'm grateful... but why did you do it? Do I know you from somewhere?" Black ears twisted in the direction of the blue-marked hawk, slightly wary yet far more relaxed than she had been when on the ground. Up here in the air Shadow felt comfortable, safe, as she knew her own skills in flight and knew she would be able to if not outrun then at least avoid attacks. With the wind over her wings she was free and untouchable - of that she had no doubt.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth] - by Shadow - 08-13-2013, 08:35 AM