the Rift

[OPEN] In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth]

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
HEART SICK_AND EYES FILLED UP WITH BLUE

Red and silver collided on a canvas of blackas Ampere flew through the dark. From above the moon gilded her in the gentle glow of sterling, while below the great maw of the heart cast her in the rich light of fire. She cast a weary glance down the at the opening as though expecting another monster to surge out of its depths.
She had since abandoned this as her makeshift home, that paranoia all to real for her.

In the search for a new residence she had seen the mare beside her being taken against her will by the horned one. Thankful for her coloration Ampere was able to blend into the dark skies and look down, quickly realizing the girl's freedom was at stake. Never one to sit back and watch the one gift we are given in this miserable existence, Ampere knew she had to act.
She had followed them, waiting and watching until the moment was right and then snuck in to whisk Shadow away. The victory of it made her giddy now and slapped a smile on her features which had frowned too often of late.
Even more impressive was she hadn't earned any new scars in the attempt! Not one well known for stealth Ampere had given it a shot regardless, less than interested in earning bruises when her front feet still ached from the monster's burns.

The joy of a painless victory tingled in her wingtips as she drifted on the air, her shadow chasing her below while a second one hung at her side.
The shadow spoke.

Ampere simpered at the inquiry, taking a moment to respond as she noisily intook a breath, as if preparing to hoist the world upon her withers.
Like Atlas, Ampere shouldered the great weight of justice for this strange mare.
"We've not met," Ampere confessed, not bothering to share her name. They would likely not continue to meet once this affair was over. "Nor have you seen me before. I saw you though, on the day you were taken by that mongrel." Vhemence entered Ampere's voice briefly as she referred to Zar'roc. She had no previous engagements to him, but he had committed the worst crime before her very eyes and for that she could not forgive his soul.

"It is more than unjust to take the freedom of another unwillingly. It is the worst act to commit... I could not fly by and watch it happen without action." Ampere turned her head to the side, blue eyes meeting violet, proffering a simple smile.

For a while Ampere let the silence settle and her words sink in. Little else was heard but the wind cutting past and feathers rustling against each other as wings shifted to keep them aloft.
"If I can... may I ask something of you?" Her voice was daringly hopeful, but slow, as though cautious. Ampere had this question failed too often to rush it out any more, least it cause another stab in her heart. She swallowed, her throat suddenly dry.
"Do you know what's happened around here?" Ampere's head turned to watch Shadow's once more, the ocean gaze frosted over with worry and fear.
"The loss of the sun and before that the moon, of the magic in those that once had it - save for some?"

A M P E R E

plaguedog.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth] - by Ampere - 08-13-2013, 12:00 PM