the Rift

[OPEN] In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth]

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
Shadow

The shadow halted her slow descent as the nameless mare called after her, curiously waiting for the other to catch up before she replied. It took a while, and gave the crow plenty of time to rack her mind for a face to match the description. Big brown with a bone in the... Furrowing the brow she nodded slowly and beat the wings, halting herself in the air and straining to remain static; suspended between earth and eternity.

"I think so" she responded, voice raised to carry across the winds to the dark ears of her new friend. "Gaucho, I believe he's called. Saw him at the gathering just after the Darkening, he's one of the warriors. You know him?"

Intrigue carried the stocky little mare upwards again, wings aching and straining to carry her weight higher to a place where she could level out and count on the winds for support. Steady eyes followed the movements of the other, more thoroughly now than before. She hadn't had much to do with the fighters of the herd, not beside Midas and Hector - and those for rather different reasons. Overall the bushy-maned inkling knew very few of her kin, being new and all. Still, she felt at home in the sandy desert and was curious to know why an outcast had dealings with one of her own.

"You can come along if you want to" she offered again, throwing a longing glance towards the distant dunes. "I have to go back as soon as I can; these are uneasy times, if they realized I'm gone Hect.. the others might begin to worry." She could feel herself blush as heat crept up on the face, quickly catching her tongue before she'd uttered the whole truth about her hopes. It was all they were, of course. The tall, handsome young warrior might not see her as anything more than a friend and a newcomer, no matter how kindly he smiled whenever their paths met. Just because she enjoyed his company, preferring it over any others...

Shadow cleared her throat and gave the younger mare a questioning look that urged her on for an answer. "Or I can give him a message... Though I'd have to know your name for that."

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Messages In This Thread
RE: In the Shadow we trust [Ampere stealth] - by Shadow - 08-13-2013, 05:45 PM