the Rift

[OPEN] Beaten and Broken

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

A N T H E I A
beauty is what is on the inside, not the outside

I rarely liked anything, but this new me, it was all just splendid! And I couldn’t wait to try it out. Damn, did I feel good! The wind was just the perfect temperature for a bit of dirty fun with those ugly rats with no horn. This would be the game to test this brand new personality out! I couldn’t wait to find someone that was blessed with no crown upon their dome.

My clefts carried me throughout the Heavenly Fields, the snow sticking to them as they rumbled across the earth. Many scents weaved through the wind, but I caught one very familiar one. Kahlua. Ha, since I knew her, it would be even more fun, oh how jolly I will be to play this game against her. She had never really respected me, and she gave me thoughts as if she was always challenging me to be the better one.

But now, I would show her who the better one is. I followed her scent, picking up my speed since it seemed that she was far away. Though, I knew she couldn’t run too long, she had to get tired at some point in time. Once I was close enough, I sneaked behind a tree, waiting for her to give out, hinting the fact that she was injured.

I could see, and smell, the blood hidden beneath that winter coat of hers. My teeth barred as I grinned in an awkward way, but I couldn’t help it. Blood attracted me towards the scene. Especially the amount of blood that drenched her frame. I wouldn’t be surprised if she ran through a pile of needles to have that much blood staining around her. All the wounds seemed to be scratches and rips, but some were also teeth marks, so it had to be caused by a battle.

I walked up to her, smirking at her with my harks perked forward towards her frame. All I could do was chuckle deeply, and then glare at her. "Hello, old friend." I greeted her in a stern voice followed by an open grin.

[ @[Kahlua] ]

Messages In This Thread
Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 09:03 PM