the Rift

[OPEN] Beaten and Broken

Antheia Posts: 129
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 4
Clo.

She was best friend after all, and I was going to help her get back home. I could tell she was in pain, but I didn’t know exactly why, nonetheless, she would get to a medic some way or another. "It’s been some time Kahlua dear." My voice chuckled as I nudged my friend up, catching her against my hide.

”I was attacked,” Aw, poor deary! I don’t see why anyone would want to harm such a creature! She’s so gentle and courageous, why would anyone do such a shame to my beloved friend? "My friend, I’m so very sorry." The words leaped from my maw as I scanned over her crimson red scars.

But I went back to my own frame, gleaming orbs looking at my wide stomach. It would be very soon, and I would grace upon the land a new mighty soldier. Though, what if it turned into its father? With charming looks but an ugly personality dwelling inside of it? I could see him, carrying on his legacy lineage, but he never stayed with one, but took off after another? Repeating the process over and over many times.

I knew that it might be a possible chance, but I would give it my best to make it understand the world and its amazing features. I couldn’t have a rat running around the place thinking it was the only king/queen that ruled the world, for that would not be the truest things of all. He would have to learn how to respect the world’s ways.

My dome shook the thoughts away and I turned back to Kahlua with a friendly smile. "I’m sure I can hold up, though, I don’t think I will be welcomed, but I’ll do anything for you." I tilted my head to the side, showing the true derp that lived inside of me. I chuckled and nudged her softly, making sure not to make her fall over.

Credits

TAGS: @[Kahlua]
WORDS: 328
NOTES: Antheia became unracist so she's pretty much normal and more derpier than ever. xD

Messages In This Thread
Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 08-13-2013, 12:30 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-03-2013, 08:08 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-07-2013, 01:49 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-11-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-14-2013, 01:28 AM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Antheia - 09-22-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Beaten and Broken - by Kahlua - 09-23-2013, 09:03 PM