the Rift

Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open)

Alassiel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alassiel
Turn A New Leaf.

Alassiel's electric eyes shifted from the lamps to the horse that she could see in the dark. What is that? The mask on his face was her question. The light bouncing off of it made it obvious to her that he wore something, when he stopped it made it easier to distinguish that it was a metal mask covering his face. A deep exhale escaped her lungs, preparing herself for the worst. When the stallion stepped up and touched her horn, the sensitive bone throbbed before but shocked her at the touch. She had to think for a moment to figure out if he had frightened her. Hmm...no. No I don't believe you frightened me. As to assistance I am lost...You have blood on you. Her blue eyes looked up to see the thin trickling of red. I apologize, it's never really healed ever since it broke. Alassiel looked down to the shorter equine. Alerion...I am Alassiel. Ally if you wish to call me that The electric coloured eyes flickered in a rare emotion of curiosity. Dragon's Throat? Carefully shifted her weight the emotion slowly left. What is Dragon's Throat? Her black horn had grown numb and the trickling blood slowed to just a few drops. The metal on his face grew her attention once again. Why does he wear that? Her cousin had worn armor, but she had only seen it once or twice. When he was going off to war against enemies her father had made. The first time Dazul had worn it she was just a small child and the second time was when he came back. Alassiel could remember that the armor had been splattered and stained with blood. Scratched and destroyed. The armor had been so gorgeous the first time she had gotten to see it. As a child she couldn't understand why he had let it become a destroyed piece of metal, only later did she learn that the destroyed armor had kept her dear cousin safe. Though it didn't help in his next outing. Dazul had died in a clash with a large herd. The stallion had a habit of stepping into situations he wasn't supposed to. And because of that he had died. He had gotten himself into a situation that he couldn't handle. Her thoughts turned sour for a moment and then turned back to Alerion.

Actions
"Speech"
OOC: Blah. So seen how its super late and my insomnia is kicking my ass it just flat out sucks.

Messages In This Thread
Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alassiel - 08-13-2013, 05:51 PM
RE: Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alerion - 08-14-2013, 01:23 AM
RE: Scarred And Broken, Let This Be A New Leaf(Open) - by Alassiel - 08-14-2013, 02:34 AM