the Rift

[JUDGED] Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

They were leaving.

My eyes peer through the trees that my captor had hidden me behind, telling me to stay out of sight. However, with a growing worry, I noted that the muscular and the strong were all piling out of the single pass from the land, my heart sinking in my chest. Either my home or that of the Dragonheart were likely their destination. A quiver in my soul, knowing that fires could burn the Edge once more. This time it would be in defense of those who lived there.
And I would be unable to be at their side.

Snorting in frustration, I begin to make my way through the precarious trees, down toward the path of the Basin. I had no interest in remaining here, having had no contact with my supposed herdmate, having not the time to waste now. I needed to go, leave, quickly, and rejoin my comrades in the battle over a home that was mine. Whether it be the Throat or the Edge, my heart resides there in the spirits of its residents. I could not be trapped here while the war raged.

I had to do something. Calling out with a shrill beacon in my voice to the one who was keeping me here. Either she would allow me to leave, or I would force my way out. She may have caught me off guard once, but I would be damned if I was taken down as easily this time. "Your soldiers are moving," I say, toward the open air where her shadowy figure may be lurking. "As such, I am going with them."

Let's see how well a thief can manage in a fair fight.

[ Challenging for Kri's freedom.
Magic/Companion restrictions are defined by the SWP. ]

Messages In This Thread
Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-13-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-15-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-20-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-21-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-22-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-23-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-25-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 09-02-2013, 01:01 PM