the Rift

[JUDGED] Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

Not often do I take delight in injuring another being, but right now, as my ears settle down against my neck in determination, I feel the joy rising. For too long had I let the scum of the Basin take from my home, my allies, my heart. Was it not this pecky little crimson-maned bitch that came with the bay to plead for neutrality? I remember her now, looking so disdainfully down on me as I accused her kin of being the instigators. If I had any vindication, it would be now. The Basin if filled with nothing but liars, thieves, murderers, and whores. I am no longer frightened, just pissed off. Sugar coated words be damned. Even if I am too late, Psyche and her little play things would pay for their crimes. I will start with this girl who dares to stand in my way. She will be paying for ill-placed loyalty. I almost pity her.
Almost.

My shoulder connects, body short and stocky, even in length, when compared to my captor's. My body jars as it comes to a sudden halt against her body, but I am plenty thick and sturdy to weather such forces. Her step toward me does little to hinder my attack, and her horn captures little but a small portion on my right flank. The blade cuts into my flesh, but I do not feel the pain in the midst of my attacks, my fury. The blood spills onto a bay coat in the dark, but I do not feel it. I only feel the flesh that is grasped between my teeth as I grin viciously around her leg, attempting to hold on even as she kicks up, allowing my neck to be craned upward, feeling the painful rattle in my skull and spine as she does so. Her limb flails uncomfortably but ineffectively against my neck and upper chest. I sneer.
Yes, little girl, tear your legs away from me. Tear your precious ligaments and muscles and break your bones.
Render yourself useless. Please do.

Dark eyes snap shut as a tail reaches out for my face, not attempting to fight as the stain of crimson slaps me heavily. It is a terrible sting, to be slapped in the face by a tail, so I attempt to return the favor, blond tail reaching upward after the fleeing horn she had pressed into my flank. A bitch slap for a bitch slap. Nothing that would stop my opponent, but if I managed to destroy her back leg, that would not matter much anyway, now would it? As Faelene's hooves come down from her kick, I loosen my jaw's clamp, regardless of whether or not flesh still lingered there, but if it had come with me, it would be kept prisoner no longer.

I move forward, my hooves flashing out toward the dark right side, a cowkick as I move, hoping to hit her behind the shoulder, onto the sensitive portion of her ribs, our height difference likely bringing them closer toward her underbelly. If not able to crack her ribs, perhaps I could at least knock the breath out of her chest and render her useless for a few moments. Racing to my left, I attempt to clear myself of the range of her hooves, uncertain of the real damage done to her back leg, but my own ass starts to sting in the chill air. I curse under my breath, finally realizing the wound on my rump. I shoulder this pain, though, knowing that it is but a flesh wound - nothing to give in over.

Pivoting on swift limbs, I crane back around toward her, my body rustling as the wind catches through the trees, following me in quiet companionship. I begin to rush with it, forward toward the area she stood prior, hoping her injured leg keeps her from straying too far. I lift my upper end when I would come in range, my front legs extended toward the same area my cowkick had been aimed for, the sensitive area of lower ribs on the right side. Furious winds wrap around the area as well, tightening the pressure of the air around her throat and skull, hopefully choking her enough to still any movement. With any luck, this would be dual to the hit of my forehooves to her chest, pushing the air from both ends, over-expanding her lungs or larynx.

I am aware this could kill, but those who would threaten my family deserve death.
You should have chosen your loyalties more carefully; never trust a snake.

[ WC: 767; 2/4; MC: 1/2; Kri is using buffs SWIFT and NUMB. ]

Messages In This Thread
Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-13-2013, 05:57 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-15-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-15-2013, 08:15 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-20-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-21-2013, 01:49 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-22-2013, 12:26 AM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 08-23-2013, 02:05 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 08-25-2013, 11:37 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Kri - 09-02-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: Time to go. [Challenge, Faelene] - by Faelene - 09-04-2013, 11:27 PM