the Rift

[OPEN] Just call out my name[first captive thread]

Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali
just put your feet up to the edge, put your face in the wind

They had taken her children. Her children. It took a lot to make the nurse angry, but the knowledge that anyone in the Edge would have the audacity to touch her children made her blood boil. They had taken advantage of Roux, she knew in her heart that they had. Her poor baby that couldn't see had been led astray by one of them. And what's more, they had the nerve to target her?! Pah! She had allowed herself to be whisked away by the featherbrain who thought she had been none the wiser. What better way was there to get close to her children to make sure that they had been treated right? Heads would roll if they had not. Hell, heads would probably roll regardless.

The pale mare stalked through the forest that she had called home until the fickle Moon Goddess had betrayed them. Her long silken tail lashed at her sides as she walked, pale blue eyes holding a look of angry determination. She would find Roux and Sacre and she'd be damned if she did not get an explanation for why they had been taken. No good, filthy, bastards.

She heard his voice. "Roux!" she called to her young son, her pace increasing as she continued to search. The scene she happened upon only served to anger the pale mare further. "Come to Mama, Roux." She said as she came to a sudden stop, her gaze locked on the grulla that was using Moon magic that had once been d'Artagnan's. "Quickly now, honey." Kou said as she glared daggers at Smoke. "Where is Sacre?"

ooc:// -time warps-

image by imi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just call out my name[first captive thread] - by Rosario - 08-14-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Just call out my name[first captive thread] - by Kou - 08-23-2013, 09:05 PM