the Rift

[OPEN] the world is waiting [open]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Its been seven months since I was born, at least that's what Momma said. Its been kind of hard to know how many days, weeks, seasons have gone by since the world became shrouded in darkness. I know one thing for sure, though. I'm growing up! Slowly but surely, I'm growing up. I'm starting to get all muscley, my wings feel like they're getting stronger every day, and my hair is growing longer and longer. I can't wait until my hair is as long at Momma's. Right now its in that awkward stage between being long and silky and fuzzy like a newborn foal's. Not exactly a look I like, but Momma and Auntie Kota both say I'm pretty even with fuzzy (sometimes) hair.

Momma's been really busy with her leader stuff and I've been missing my dad and big brother Cera so I decided to go and see them myself because I am a big girl now. And it's not like it's completely dark at night anymore, the moon and the stars are back and there are still those weird lantern trees that light up paths. I am not scared of the dark. Nope. Not I. Those strange sounds that are all around me don't scare me either. I'm only running because I can't wait to see my daddy again.

"Daddy!" I yell when my cloven toes cross the border into his dusty home. "Daaaaaaaaaad!" I yell for him again and begin to gradually slow down from the fast pace I had been going at for most of the trip. I feel it now, how hot I am. My sides are probably lathered with sweat and the dust will probably stick to me and make me look brown instead of black and gold. I shuffle my wings and look around, ears pricked forward as I listen for him. In my excitement to see dad I can say that I lost my patience and showed more of my mother in me than I normally do. I snort and stamp a golden hoof into the dirt. "Cera! Where are you? Dad?"

Momma always said not to go too far into the Throat without daddy or Cera with me, but I don't want to wait out here on the border, and it's not because I still hear those weird noises. The decision was easy to make and I strolled boldly into the Throat still calling for my dad and Cera

"."

Image Credits

@[Midas]
@[Cera]
and open to anyone else who wants to post c:

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
the world is waiting [open] - by Ranjiri - 08-13-2013, 09:44 PM
RE: the world is waiting [open] - by Midas - 08-14-2013, 11:58 PM
RE: the world is waiting [open] - by Ranjiri - 09-15-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: the world is waiting [open] - by Midas - 10-10-2013, 11:59 AM