[OPEN] observe, my pretties.

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>
World's Edge Acolyte Nurse
</style>

It might seem that my charge at this girl is out of no where, but her voice carries and is so annoying. Somewhere in the mists, I think my big sister and brother are fighting. Well, I know my brother is, he told me to take Takara and run... Well I did half of my job... I just didn't stay with her. Instead I came back to watch. I had to know where they were, and if we were losing our home... It was then I saw this girl.... This annoying bratty girl who had been lurking around the Edge for quiet some time. "THINK OF YOU?! THEY DIDN'T THINK OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE! HOW FOOLISH CAN YOU BE? THIS STARTED LONG BEFORE WE WERE EVER BORN YOU TWIT! NOW LEAVE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!" My hooves drum against the cold ground. It may be birdsong, but it was still cold without the sun. Oh how I missed the warmth of the sun.

Somewhere behind me I could hear the fighting, the clashing of bodies of my family and these heartless bastards. Wasn't it enough someone took my Momma and Daddy from me... did they have to take my home from me too? If this filly is one of them I didn't care who her guard was, I just wanted her GONE! She didn't belong here and neither did they. I was born here, this is my home.... and since I can't fight the adults.... I'll fight one I can.

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
observe, my pretties. - by Azúcar - 08-13-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Sakura - 08-14-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Azúcar - 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Sakura - 08-31-2013, 03:16 PM