[OPEN] observe, my pretties.

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>
World's Edge Acolyte Nurse
</style>

Ok ok, so maybe I got a bit to ahead of myself. It was not until I got up close that I realized she wasn't really a filly like me, she was more of a mare like Azale. I skidded to a halt as she spoke. Her tone was unfriendly, but her words were kinda true. I was much smaller than she and didn't need to be trying to fight her. Aaron's words rang in my ears all the sudden Stay out of trouble because I can't come save you. Be your sister's eyes and get her to safety. If you see other foals running go with them. Ok ok ok Aaron I get it now. If she decides to attack me i'm pretty well screwed. But I could retreat now... Wait what was that?

My light green eyes watch as two foals, one of which I knew as a cousin of sorts and a stallion running. They must be heading to safety! Wordlessly as the mare before me really didn't deserve my time, specially if one of my herd mates had taken her captive, I ran. I bolted forward to go collect Takara from where I had told her to hide. I was lucky the group was heading on a similar path. I breathed in deep, taking in each familiar and slightly unfamiliar scent. I would catch up to them once Takara ran at my side. Aaron was right. The battlefield was no place for little fillies, specially if I didn't have my magic to get me out of trouble.
""

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com

Messages In This Thread
observe, my pretties. - by Azúcar - 08-13-2013, 11:43 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Sakura - 08-14-2013, 08:49 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Azúcar - 08-14-2013, 09:28 PM
RE: observe, my pretties. - by Sakura - 08-31-2013, 03:16 PM