the Rift

[OPEN] Rising [Official Assassin meeting]

Hestia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
"ASSASSINS OF THE FROZEN ARCH, UNITE UNDER YOUR LEADER'S CALL!"

"You are not the leader. You do not deserve to be anywhere near the title of the name leader. Do you not see how ignorant you are?" Hestia walks in to cave. She is summoned by the stupidity of the weird mare. Hestia always lurks, and some how she always shows up at the right time. Her severly burnt legs quiver slightly from pain, but Hestia ignore the searing pain. "Lets say I come from the Foothills, I could've easily listened in and then flown home to tell them of your plan. Mare, you will be the death of us. I have already promised edge I would help them any way possible. No I, No I." Bitterly, Hestia stares at the so called leader. Maybe this wasn't her home, but a home for fools. Hestia decided it may be best that she stray from this little herd. No, this group. This little group of practically two horses. Her rage was high, but her wisdom was higher.

Maybe she should have followed the Appaloosa to the Dragons Throat. Her face was iron cold. "I may have made a mistake coming to the Assassins. I have come to train, but I fall upon heavy drama. This is very overwhelming. Have you ever thought that maybe the Edge hates us with a deep and severe passion? Well, you should think that because it's true. The Assassins are hated everywhere and loved no where." Easily, my short body turns around, so my head points to the exit of the cave.

I took a deep breath in, and headed to the World's Edge. Tonka, here the bull comes.

Messages In This Thread
Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Adrixaura - 08-14-2013, 11:01 AM
RE: Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Sol - 08-14-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: Rising [Official Assassin meeting] - by Hecatia Oer'Sour - 08-14-2013, 02:06 PM