the Rift

[OPEN] Oh God, I Think I'm Dying

Amara Posts: 136
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sameira :: Royal Hellhound :: Hellfire dark
Amara
Walking along, far from home, Sameira at my side, I feel a warm breeze. Despite the sun having vanished, magic was at work here. The warm wave melted away the icy cold snow, revealing the lovely plants beneath. So I marched around, my legs being tickled by the grass as I walk along, Sameira tagging along behind me, her pink tongue lolled out. I reach a nice point, close to a desert that gives off a faint light. Although it was a little far off, I could tell it was a desert due to the barren red landscape that was faintly visible. The Heart was behind me, a faint warm glow on my chestnut body. Sameira started barking, hints of desperation in her bark. Looking at her, I watched as she bolted forward, approaching an odd shady figure that stuck out of the grassy landscape. She raced towards it, barely allowing me to register what was happening. Launching myself forward, I could see a small shape. But I didn't know if it was real or not, a hallucination or something real. Until I got closer that is.

It was Sia all right, looking thin and hungry. I frowned, watching her eat grass, her expression showing displeasure. She clearly wasn't used to eating the grass like I was. I had forced myself to eat grass after I left the pirates, even if I wasn't supposed to at the time. Sure, it made me a little sick every once and a while, but my body had gotten used to it. I looked at Sia, letting her munch on the coarse grass for another moment, walking to her side. She muttered something as I did. "It didn't look like you're enjoying that much..." I smiled a little, looking at her. "I swear it gets better, you just have to find the tasty grass. This stuff is just a little coarse... it's dry and not super tasty." I pointed out, trying to help her out. It was then I saw the sparkle of crystalline tears, my smile fading. "Sia? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I moved in closer, worry slithering into my gaze. In a friendly gesture, I leaned over to catch her falling tears from her cheek. Worry engulfed me, swallowing me whole. "Why are you crying Sia? Please.. please don't cry." I muttered, drawing away my nose. I kept my eyes on her, Sameira whimpered at my feet. She approached Sia, sniffing her and nudging her, hoping to soothe her.

I wished to know why my dear friend was crying, why she was so down. Was it something her mother had said? Her father? Or was it just life itself, playing evil, devilish tricks on my dear friend? Certainly the gods would not allow it! Why, if I could, I would storm up there to the heavens, and ask them why they've done this. Why they've allowed fate to be so cruel. Why they've let it hurt my companion so. I looked at Sia, moving myself closer to her, trying to comfort her in any way I can.
@[Roy] & @[Sikeax] < / 3

Messages In This Thread
Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM