the Rift

[OPEN] Oh God, I Think I'm Dying

Roy Posts: 22
Dragon's Throat Stallion atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 [ages in frostfall] HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

Actions | "Speech" | Thought

Roy kept a perfect poker face, however, his insides were boiling. Adrix had tried to do WHAT?! His eyes narrowed a tiny bit and he looked away from Amara, so that she did not feel as though he were glaring at her. Making his mind up within seconds, Roy decided to do the thing he should have done when he met up with Sia in the darkness. With any luck, she would never see her mother again, but by her attitude, that sounded like exactly what she wanted.

"Sia, don't worry. I'm not going to take you back to her. instead, I'm going to take you with me. You'll have to learn to eat grass, but I believe it'll be a fair exchange. Would you like that?" He asked, trying to keep his inner rage out of his voice with moderate success. Adrix had ruined his daughters life by doing as she pleased without thinking of how her daughter felt about it. Worse still, she had attempted to replace him with some other stallion as if that would have worked. Clearly it hadn't if Sia was running away from home. He didn't intend to let her run away by herself. The earth and the moon gods were back, but the world was still seeped in darkness- despite the moon and the return of life to Helovia, it still was not quite safe enough for her to move about by herself.

Thus, if she agreed, and e had a sneaking suspicion she would, he would take her away from this place and raise her just as his father had raised him. She would learn to carry a beat and rap, and she'd be taught to defend herself as well as any stallion when she was old enough. There was so much he wanted to teach her, to show her, about his life and about her future in general. And with these thoughts rose all the reasons why he had stayed away thus far. He was terrified that, when she got to know him, she would see how far short of perfect he fell, and she would no longer look up to him or love him like she seemed to now. He was afraid that he would fail her as a father, and it was this insecurity that had driven him away.

It was something he would need to get over if she was to be following after him from now on. He raised his head to look at Amara once more and his ears pricked as he noticed she had backed up warily. He couldn't blame her for being cautious. He was an adult, and he was a stranger. His mask broke as he smiled at her. "Hello, there. I'm Roy, Who are you, are you a friend of my daughter's?" He asked, not unkindly.

Sikeax, played by Katie
Amara, played by Dark

Messages In This Thread
Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 08-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 08-15-2013, 12:52 AM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-02-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Sikeax - 09-02-2013, 09:56 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Amara - 09-03-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: Oh God, I Think I'm Dying - by Roy - 09-03-2013, 10:36 PM